I took the day off… Or so I thought.
- Opthalmologist office – Picked up new sunglasses… Dropped off glasses for new prescription lenses. The parking lot was nuts!
- Lawyer’s office – To drop off papers
- Seek out auto store. I searched by name (Pep Boys, Trak Auto) and Viper suggests NAPA.
- NAPA store looked shady so I left.
- Stopped at Marshalls and find kick ass 5 inch heels on sale, purchased with money saved on replacing right rear brake light myself.
- Find auto store and purchase bulb. Thanks to my facebook friends for helping me find an auto store.
- Grocery store for Shortbread ingredients
- Home to eat before appointments come to house.
- Set out bowl with butter in preparation for shortbread making.
- Start on bulb replacement of rear light but HVAC dude shows up… Early! YAY!
- Lawn solicitor rings doorbell (rejected)
- HVAC finishes.
- I replace bulb, quite easily… AM AWESOME and empowered! HVAC dude watches. Hmmm.
- Cleaning service arrives, gives estimate. This is so easy AM VERY EXCITED!!! I hire… I need!!!
- Work Call
- Pick up keys at Mom’s to have more made since I gave mine to cleaning service.
- Hardware store to make keys.
- Visit Mom and return her key.
- New door knob, purchased on trip to hardware store for keys, proves a bit more difficult than expected.
- Run to Home Depot for another door knob type – Man behind me was buying wooden stakes for vampire killing, or so he says.
- Make shortbread for Family Dinner Night on Wednesday.
- Waiting for drill to charge so I can get back to working on the annoying door knob.
- Start dinner Mini Red is on her way home. She is being driven by another Crew Mom who is my newest Lady Love bestie . She likes to screw with FN at the regattas. Hehehe
- Mini Red gets home. Not a good day, namely not a good Crew practice plus she is filthy.
- Eat (after Mini Red showers).
- Finish door knob. It’s not perfect but it works and no one will get locked in bathroom anymore, like Mini Red‘s friend who got locked in at 2am a few weeks ago.
- Tidying up so cleaning service can clean TOMORROW! I am so excited!
- Paying bills.
I need a wife.